
Ok, technically my brithday is tomorrow, April 11th, but the partying started Sunday when Jimmy came to town.
He took Linda, Megan and myself to Outback Steakhouse and a movie (Take the Lead, not a bad little movie at all).
Of course at Outback Jimmy couldn't resist the urge to tell them it was my b'day (something about payback for HIS last b'day, but I'm innocent on all those counts), and then they sang to me and gave me ice cream... well, at least I didn't have to wear any funny hats... Linda took the picture above with her camera phone. Thanks you Linda. :-) Remember, your b'day is June 3.
Don't know what's coming for my real b'day (Tuesday). The Spouse washed and waxed my car , which was what I asked for. Who knows what Christie will do at work. And then Thursday I'm heading over to Susan's... and that's NEVER dull. :-)
Kelly and Matt came by Sunday and gave my a present... a knife, a Spiderco. Yeah, I asked for that too. No really, I did.
2 comments:
You had a pretty fun week...you should write more about it. Also, you should put a link to the Spiderco site. Isn't that where the pictures you told me about were?
It's spelled Spyderco, and Simona's site is MyViewThroughSpydercoHole.
Post a Comment