Most recently (like TODAY), we just got back from El Espso's niece's wedding. She lives up near Dallas and was married in Kaufman, at The Victorian House last night. Very nice place to have a wedding. I've got a ton of pics.

Other than that I've been working on the second block of my Halloween BOM. I am a little behind on it as the fabric kit for the third block has already come in the mail. But the third block is going to be really quick and easy. I'll post the second block as soon as I finish it.
And I've been working diligently getting the historical stuff for the guild in order. With the blessing of our guild president I'm going to go back and organize the stuff from years ago. I've inherited envelopes with misc. articles and photos with no idea of who these people are or when or where they were taken, so I'm going to see if I can track down any information on them and arange them in some sort of photo album or scrapbook. I'm also doing a scrapbook of the obits of guild members who have passed away. It's keeping me really busy.
Spring has sprung and I'm slow getting caught up.
No comments:
Post a Comment