Late yesterday afternoon I (unintentionally) trashed the OS on my BB. It's not as easy as you'd think, but then not too hard either. There was a specific set of circumstances that occurred that I won't get into here.
Suffice it to say that by the time I get everything loaded on my phone again (and THANK GOD for backups) it will be less cluttered and "leaner" and the most up-to-date it's been in quite some time. There was a brief (ok longer than a moment, but not TOOOOOOOO long) period of time that I thought the whole phone was trashed and I would need another one. But Spouse came to the rescue on that one and got it up, operational, and the OS loaded back on it for me.
So that's where I've been and what I've been doing for the past 24 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment