Books open you up to different points of view, and new worlds present themselves through reading. ~Jeff Kinney~

7.02.2007

What's on your iPod?

Originally this was called "What's on your CD player?" I was on a discussion list and every great once in a while someone would write "What's on your Cd player?" and people on the list who wanted to would write to the list what they were listening to on their Cd player (or the last thing they listened to). Kind of a fun little thing to do on a list, especially one that has gotten slow (not many posts).

This evening I bought an iPod. Just a 2 gig iPod Nano. Not much. But I must say, it's cool. After I got it home and charged (it already had some charge on the battery, not like I couldn't use it at all until I charged it) and moved a BUNCH of songs from CDs I've got to the iPod.

Let's see, on my iPod I've got things ranging from Don McLean's American Pie and Van Morrison's Into The Mystic, to Joss Stone, John Mayer, The Black Eyed Peas, Norah Jones and Gymshoes (http://www.gymshoesmusic.us/Amp/) / Undead Monkey (http://undeadmonkey.wordpress.com/)

What's on your iPod / CD player/stereo?

2 comments:

Arcadia Iris said...

I use the mp3 player on my pda, and have several playlists for it. They're mostly for sorting music, and the main playlist changes often. Right now, it's a collection of Stevie Nicks, Shooter Jennings, John (Insert Middle Name of the Decade) Mellencamp, Elton John, songs from the "Cars" soundtrack, Regina Spektor, Brad Paisley... Well, it's a long, odd mix. Joss Stone is on my playlist, too. And I confess, I have a whole other playlist just for "Alice's Restaurant" because it has the original, and the 30th anniversary version.

Anonymous said...

Well, the big download that everyone I'm talking to online is chatting about right now is the Poets and Pornstars single, "Rock And Roll". :-) You can hear it and click to download it (from various places) on the band's myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/poetspornstars.

BTW, I don't use my music player as much as I thought I would. I went crazy when I first got it, but the new has worn off now and I hadn't touched it in ages until this new single came out. Now I'm thinking of revising playlists and loading more new stuff on it. :-)