Books open you up to different points of view, and new worlds present themselves through reading. ~Jeff Kinney~

9.11.2007

Empty house again...

Megan and the babies have gone back to their house. We just got back from moving them back. Gary gets off in the morning and will be home several days.

Speaking of moving... Megan and Gary have to move... thier landlord has decided not to rent that house anymore. Megan isn't happy over this developement... not so much loosing that house, though it is a pretty great house, but having to pack up and move again so soon. On top of getting Lyric (and jumping through CPS's hoops, of which there are many) and them getting married this month... she's pretty stressed right now.

They go to court Thursday for Lyric. I'm keeping the kids so I won't get to be in court to see first hand what goes on. Right now Robby and I are the only "approved caregivers" for the kids.

It was great having them here and I know I'm going to miss them all, but especially little Robert in the morning. The cats are particularly ecstatic with the "hairball dog" gone again. Pressley has been looking at me all week like "You let her move back again, why did you let her move back again?"

However, now I can get back to my life and maybe sew again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since the kids (and the foster grandkids) keep coming and going...have you really had an "empty nest syndrome"? I mean the nest is never empty for long. ;-)

Marylou said...

Good point...