Well, I guess that's not entirely true, because they ARE hitched to each other now...
It was a beautiful, little ceremony. The B&B they stayed at in Sour Lake was wonderful (I know! Who knew Sour Lake Texas has a B&B, but they have a very nice one). Not only was the wedding there, but that's where Megan and Gary spent their first night married.
I'm going to put up a page (and link it to this one) as soon as I get some time and more pictures. I have picture of the B&G, I have pictures of the guests, I have pictures of the cake... Oh the cake, anyone ever seen a BLACK wedding cake? Oddly it was not bad looking, nor was it out of place (you'd just have to really KNOW Megan). I also have picture of the shoes she wore, again, very odd, but not out of place for Megan.
Let me just say I think they are both very happy AND Megan's ring was a huge surprise to her. I cried, she cried, we all cried.
2 comments:
Oh, wonderful! Great pic! I'm so glad everything came together well. Can't wait to see pics of the cake and shoes. Every bride has to leave her own special mark on the arrangements. A black cake is just so *Megan*. ;-) Congratulations to the happy couple!
Yes, Congrats to the new couple! I'm sorry I couldn't be there, but when Uncle Ricky calls and all that. I'm looking forward to the pics.
Post a Comment