I promise I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. I "planned" to post pics Halloween of Lyric and Little Robert in their Halloween costumes, but that moment has passed.
I planned on doing a lot of things lately, but it just hasn't happened.
Thanksgiving has just snuck up on me. I'd LOVE to say I'm lost in my quilting and can't find my way back out, but that's not true either.
The crisis this week was, I went with Megan to take Lyric to the dr Monday for treatment for a cold. She had pneumonia and had to be admitted to the hosptial. Little Robert came and stayed with me a couple of days, Lyric was released today and she was never so bad that she was fighting for her life or anything. But it was quite a shock to both Megan and myself when the dr said it was pnuemonia.
Lyric is back home and on the mend and still cute as ever.
As for me, I'm a little tirder than I have been and peddling as fast as I can to get caught up on things around here... AGAIN.
2 comments:
I'm glad she's OK. Scary that it was pneumonia. Good thing Megan took she to the doctor instead of just letting it go like so many parents do with colds. I mean, kids get "a cold" all the time. You just don't think it's *pneumonia* when they do. Taking her to the doctor was a good call! :-) I hope "Roo" wasn't too upset about his baby sister being gone for a few days. Go ahead and post those Halloween pics! It's never too late to coo over cute kids. ;-)
Well, Megan is kicking herself because she "thinks" she should have known it was worse than just a cold. She thinks she should have taken her last Friday and not waited until Monday. She's just my little worrier. Even the CPS case worker and CASA case worker told her it wasn't her fault and these things happen.
Roodledoo got to go up and see her every day. Babies/kids being in the hospital now is NOT what it used to be.
Post a Comment