A friend e-mailed me and asked me if I won the guild block swap last month that I was *so* sure I was going to win.
Nope. I did not win.
So I had to some home and start all over with making the blocks. I had made ten for the guild block swap, knowing that would give me ten chances at winning, thinking this was going to be enough.
There were 61 blocks entered in the day meeting. I think this was some kind of record.
They split the 61 blocks into two groups (of 30 and of 31) when they drew for them. I didn't win either group.
So I came back home and started from scratch making the 70 blocks required for Lyric's twin size quilt.
Today I will be trimming up the blocks and laying them out for the best position of each block in the quilt based on it's color.
2 comments:
I'll be expecting to see pics when you've got the top pieced. :-) (Sorry you didn't win. You really had me convinced that you would.) ;-)
"I" had me convinced I would. ;-)
Post a Comment