Books open you up to different points of view, and new worlds present themselves through reading. ~Jeff Kinney~

8.24.2008

New Schedule

I'd been meaning to post this before now, but my brain and all...

The spouse starts a new work schedule tomorrow (Monday, 8-25). He will now work 4 - 10 hour days and be off 3 days in a row. His days off are now Saturday, Sunday and Monday. We'll see how this goes or if three days in a row together is just too much for us. ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cool! A three day weekend every week! I wish MY spouse had a 4-day workweek with a 3-day weekend. We just *live* for those 3-day weekends. :-)

Marylou said...

The big "getting used to" is going to be that for the 4 days a week he works he will be gone even more hours per day than before. And I don't even want to think about what it will be like when he's called out or has to work over.

It means I'm going to have more time to myself, but it gets made up for on that third day off, hence the "adjustment."

I'm hoping because I'll have more hours to myself during his work week to become more organized (Lord knows I can use that) and get more done around here... it's yet to happen, so we're just going to have "to see."