Kelly has opened up a shop at Zazzle with some items that she has added logos, inspirations, to. Zazzle makes the items and Kelly get's a portion of the money for adding her unique view to things. Pretty much the best of both worlds.
I've made the link permanet on the right side of the page, just under the "About Me."
I asked her if that was me and Nicky on the bag, she said no, but the cat was inspired by Nicky (the thread chasing/eating cat).
I'm having some difficulty deciding which tote I want to order, just about the time I think I've made up my mind, I look at them again and change my mind. (sigh)
Oh, and BTW she has MUCH more than just a quilting tote bag. Check it out.
3 comments:
I just realized today that there may be a few items people can't see unless they sign up for a Zazzle account. It's due to the age-appropriate ratings. I have some "Nagging Champion" items that are rated PG-13 and there's one item I think is rated R. (If it's not R, it's PG-13.) I don't think anyone can see those until they've set their account to assure Zazzle they aren't an innocent and impressionable young child. Since I signed up to be a designer, I just hadn't realized before that could be an issue when shopping.
Thanks for the info on your items... I'm going to have to register with Zazzle and see your PG-13 items. Can't wait. ;-)
I FINALLY ordered a tote. I had to use the eeny, meeny, miney, mo method of decision making, but I goterdone.
Post a Comment