The Alpha Daughter wants video of her dad riding a bike.
Didn't ride yesterday (Mother's Day). We were just lazy. Had a big meal, visited with the quiet one and the grand-munchkins. Just so many hours in a day.
Plans to ride this evening, if it doesn't rain on us first.
My Mother's Day gift is a wireless odometer for mi bicicleta, it tells me more than just how far I've gone... it tells me lots of things and some of them I don't even *really* want to know, like the temperature outside while I'm riding. In South East Texas, in the summer, do I *really* want to know that. I'm thinking not.
Yeah, we've got helmets and everything.
2 comments:
Maybe the thermostat on the bike would be handy, let you know how close you are to melting the tires off while riding in the middle of August!
Yet to be determined IF I'm going to be riding in the middle of August.
Post a Comment