Books open you up to different points of view, and new worlds present themselves through reading. ~Jeff Kinney~

7.13.2009

Catching up

Been a very busy couple of months and now I'm down to the wire on some things. Everything has got to be done by the time I leave for quilt retreat on July 23.

The other big deadline is the 18th (NEXT Saturday). I've got to have my share of the Historian (for the quilt guild) stuff done and presentable for the summer day meeting so everyone can see it. I'm very excited and a little bit anxious about this.

Let me see, where was I... Oh yeah, Lyric's Quilt (aka Lyric's Girls). TADAAAA!


This shows how much quilting went into it.
The backing with label.
This was when I gave it to her. She layed down like she was
going to take a nap right then and there. Megan tells me she
sleeps well with it.











No comments: