Back in early November I had a routine dr's appointment and some lab results (I'll spare you the gory details) ended me up in a urologist's office.
Today I had a pelvic CT Scan and cystoscopy. The good news is nothing was found, not even the kidney stones the urologist thought I might have. I will follow up with him in 6 months, just to be sure.
There is just nothing in the world like getting a clean bill of health the week before Christmas.
I just wish that other aspects of my life would fall into place as easily as this did.
P.S. The starved part? I couldn't eat this morning before the CT Scan and had an 11am appointment that really didn't get going good until after 11:30am. By the time I got out of the dr's office (with the good report) it was 12:30.
No comments:
Post a Comment