Books open you up to different points of view, and new worlds present themselves through reading. ~Jeff Kinney~

12.25.2009

Merry Christmas!!

Apparently I was on Santa's "Good List" this year. I got 1gig of memory for my laptop, which I needed very badly and an external HD (My Passport). My 5 year old laptop now moves and feels like it's brand new. I've been doing computer maintenance all afternoon. Moving files, pictures, etc. to the new HD.

I also got quilting supplies (marking pencils, Best Press samples, etc.) and books (The Lost Quilter by Jennifer Chiaverini and Dexter By Design by Jeff Lindsay and a couple of others). Warm socks, no, REALLY WARM socks (which I WILL be wearing tomorrow when we go out for more family stuff). Hey, it's cold here.

Speaking of cold. Spouse hooked up the water to the new fridge this week and I've now got ice in my ice maker. The gift that keeps on giving, ice.

I got gift cards from the kids for Barnes and Noble, which I can always use. And all kinds of cute little stuff in my stocking.

We had a wonderful time with the grand-munchkins last night. They are an absolute blast at their ages now. Will post pics some time next week.

Oh, and Megan sent me some pics of me on roller skates from last Sunday night. I'll post those too, to prove I was on skates. Although there are none of me falling on my butt. Megan says she knows better than to even take those. ;-)  I've raised her well.

No comments: