I spent yesterday helping Spouse move out of his old office, he's no longer a juvenile detective, and into his new office, he is now a computer forensics examiner and works out of Property Crimes. The cool part of the day, besides spending it with Spouse, was that I got to see the F.R.E.D. (Forensic Recovery of Evidence Device) server. It's not just a computer server. It's a server on steroids. The thing is I don't think I'm allowed to say/describe what makes it so... awesome. But I got to sit by it and stare at it in awe for over an hour. It so powerful you can "feel" it hum. And it needs extra cooling in the room to keep it cool enough to run. Does that give you some idea of how powerful it is.
Oh, and I promised someone that I would post proof that I got on skates at Mannings Texas on Wheels Christmas Party in December, so here we are.
Lyric and I are not natural born athletes.
I need to be putting a baby quilt (actually two of them, but one at a time) on the quilting frame to quilt. Will post more on that later too. That's a whole other deadline for the week after the quilt show. So, I'm off to be more productive somewhere else now.


No comments:
Post a Comment