Megan didn't get the job as ID tech with BPD. The interview went ok, but the woman who got it is 25 yoa and just a bit more confident about herself.
Megan is taking it well (that she didn't get the job), but she started another job (left the pawn shop) last week working in the office for Gary's stepfather at his sheetrock business. She's making more than she did at the pawn shop and there isn't as much interaction with the public with this job, so I think all-in-all she's happy.
1 comment:
I am soo sorry she didn't get the job. This was like "the dream job" for her. :-( I'm glad she's happy with her new job, but I just wish she could get something (like the dreamjob) that she could really get into and be enthusiastic about. Ah, well, she's young---there are lots of opportunities for interesting jobs still out there. :)
Post a Comment