Looks like we will be home (our home) for Thanksgiving this year. I took a poll of family members (Kelly, Megan, Robby) and I think no one feels like traveling this year, considering the traveling we did for Hurricane Rita.
So, I did the shopping and the turkey is thawing. Megan is going to help me with the fruit salad, she's already cut up the giblets for the gravy. Kelly is in charge of the pumpkin pie. Kelly and Matt are coming over, Megan will be off that day and Gary will be here too (he's smack in the middle of his clinicals for his EMT certification, so we weren't sure until today if he'd be here or riding on an ambulance for 12 hours on Thanksgiving) and of course Robby will be off.
Robby will work at the mall Saturday. He's going to hunt Friday, and Sunday and Monday (he's taken Monday off) will be working at the house on Abilene.
Megan and I don't plan on being in a retail store if we can help it next weekend. We've bought fabric and are going to be making some Christmas presents/sewing all weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment