Books open you up to different points of view, and new worlds present themselves through reading. ~Jeff Kinney~

12.31.2005

Post Christmas

Well, we all seem to have survived Christmas. That was a huge relief as I didn't know if we would for a while there.

Apparently Santa deemed me a "good girl" this year (not sure where he got that idea, but I'm not going to argue the point with him) as I got a fabric dying kit for Christmas. So, not long after I get my house back together from the holidays (get my roof fixed and carpets cleaned) I'll be dying my own fabric to use in my quilting. Assuming I can produce something that I want to use in my quilting.

We had our last Christmas party of the year today, Robby's family party in Silsbee. It was good to be there, but I'm glad that is past us too.

There might be some interesting things coming my way in '06... and that's all I can say about that right now. I am REALLY ready for '05 to be over... just a few more hours.


For Bruce:

Nicky helping me wrap Christmas presents.



When he gets tired he naps in his cube.

No comments: