Books open you up to different points of view, and new worlds present themselves through reading. ~Jeff Kinney~

1.02.2006

Happy New Year!!!

We rang in the new year with a broken clothes dryer... Oh this isn't looking promising for the coming year. The repair man comes tomorrow.

Other than that things are going nicely. I walked my legs off Sunday. Exercise they call it. Painful I call it. I walked again today... we'll see if I can get out of bed tomorrow. Only 363 more walking days this year. Oh, I know I'm not going to walk EVERY day this year, my goal is to walk more days than not to have walked. When you divide 365 by 2 you get 182.5. I'll settle for having walked 183 days this year.

Robby got back from deer camp last night (and came home to the broken dryer) he didn't get another deer this year, or a pig. It's just the one buck for the year this year. Our freezer is looking a little empty right now for this time of year.

At least the freezer runs, unlike my dryer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you...our major appliances have been dying off at a rapid rate the past couple of years. Here's wishing you a new year with no more major breakages. :-)