Books open you up to different points of view, and new worlds present themselves through reading. ~Jeff Kinney~

1.28.2006

I'm Baaaaack

Got back from Dallas Thursday evening. What a trip. The warehouses we went to were AWESOME. SOoooooo much fabric, so little money. There are just no words to describe those warehouses.

Christie and I have already started cutting kits and they will be for sale on-line next week.

Other than that I'm just pooped.

Megan is doing well. She went with me to Dallas, so I could look after her. She went back to the Dr. yesterday afternoon and she said Megan is healing nicely. She can only work 4 hours per day, three days per week for the next two weeks. She CANNOT lift anything heavier than a loaf of bread (hey, she's up from a piece of paper) for the next two weeks and CANNOT drive as she gets very dizzy sometimes. And she goes back to the Dr. in two weeks. She not happy about the shortened working hours, but hey, what can you say.

Robby and Nicky (and Gary) seemed to have survived our being out of town for 4 days... barely. ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're back and that Megan is doing well. Give her a hug from me. Since the kits will be on sale online next week, does that mean you've got a website now? Or by next week? Keep us posted. :-)

Marylou said...

No website yet... not that I'm not thinking. Frankly there is only so much a human can get done in a day. At first we will sell them on e-bay.

Anonymous said...

Cool! I'd forgotten that e-bay had storefront options...I haven't been there in a long time. Post the URL when you get the kits ready...I'm curious about what the designs are. :-)