Books open you up to different points of view, and new worlds present themselves through reading. ~Jeff Kinney~

2.18.2006

I'm a winner, No, really I won something...

Occasionally I participate in the Fabshophop, not all that often and I've only won $5 gift certificates from sites on two occasions. But this was in my e-mail today. Now I can't wait for it to get here, I want to see what I get (it doesn't say, just that it's a prize package worth over $25 retail value ).

Congratulations, You are a Prize Winner from the Holiday FabShop Hop!

We are proud to announce that you are a second place prize winner from the Holiday FabShop Hop. Nothing makes us feel better than knowing a loyal Hopper such as you was one of our winners.

Your prize will be mailed/shipped in the next few weeks from The Fabric Shop Network Inc. (sponsor of the FabShop Hops) to the address on your registration.

You will find your name on the list of prize winners athttp://www.fabshophop.com/prizewinners_hhop2.asp -- be sure to tell your friends so they can go andsee that you are famous! And remind them to participate in the next FabShop Hop in March, and of course, we want you to come back and hop again. Our prize drawings are random from all thequalifying entries, so you have just as good a chance to win again next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't heard about the Fab Shop Hop, but it sounds like a very good way to advertise the shops and get people to go to them. Congrats on winning! Let us know when you get your prize. :-)