I got my new sewing machine Tuesday. It's a Janome 6600. There isn't much this baby won't do. I'm still finding out things about it (things I like :-)
I'm thinking the amount I like sewing at any given time is proportinate to the quality of machine I've got at that given time. The first machine I had was ok and I liked sewing ok, until it started screwing up and then I didn't like sewing anymore. Then I got a little Janome. Nice, small machine, not many features. I liked sewing again and did more sewing. But because the machine didn't have many options what I could do with it was limited. I've been outgrowing the little Janome for nearly a year now. And now that Christie and I have started sewing on nearly a daily basis... well, I just had to get a better machine. This one is packed with features that I don't think I can outgrow and I LOVE to sew now.
1 comment:
Love the new sewing machine! It's got so many cool features that just learning to use them all will be even be fun. :-)
Post a Comment