Last night after shutting down my computer Robby and I went out and tinkered with the car (I think he just wanted to sit in it :-) ). We discovered that it has "My Color." And... I know that means squat to you, so let me define this from Ford's web site, "Bright polished 6-gauge cluster with My Color feature (color configurable cluster with up to 125 color choices)." What this means is I can change the colors of the panel 125 times. Of course they don't change automatically, it's manual, but one day I can have a red "glow" to the instrument panel and then the next a green glow and the next a blue glow, BUT I can change it to all shades inbetween. Pretty cool. We were not aware this was part of the Interior Upgrade Package (that I got). It was much more documented in the '05 Mustangs and My Color was an option unto itself and not part of any package.
Pretty cool (she says nodding slightly). I love my "more for less" car. :-)
Here's all the features for the 2006 Ford Mustang.
2 comments:
OOOO...cool! So you match your dashboard light color to your mood. Kinda like a mood ring. ;-)
Yeah, Kinda. :-)
I spent the better part of my lunch yesterday trying to achieve just the "right" shade of teal. :-)
Post a Comment