Well, I've been busy. My cousin, Linda and I went to visit more cousins in Austin (Tx) last weekend for a mini vacation. It was a a blast, a short blast, but great fun. And to those of you put that up with us out there (you know who you are), Thanks tons, I wish we could do it every weekend.
Let me just say, 6th street in Austin (at night) it something to behold and everyone should experience it. And Esther's Follies was a great experience too. I'd love to go again some day.
I plan on sending Megan there on her 21st B'day (this August 21st if you lost count of the years).
Anyway, the day after I got back I had surgery on my right foot. It's a long story and I'm not going to bore everyone with the deatils, but I had a cyst removed and a bunion fixed. Now I'm at home, on drugs, with the foot up.

This is my foot, this is my foot on drugs...
Yes, folks the foot will be here all week. ;-)
3 comments:
...and what a great foot it is, too. ;-)
"This is my foot, this is my foot on drugs...
Yes, folks the foot will be here all week. ;-)"
Mamma... it's not nice to make your own child choke on her soda! Or maybe I just shouldn't take a drink while reading anything that might make me laugh.
Well, what do you expect... where do you think you got it from.
Post a Comment