Books open you up to different points of view, and new worlds present themselves through reading. ~Jeff Kinney~

8.21.2006

This week (and next) are BLUE



The color for this week is BLUE! A *nice* blue, not too dark, not neon. I've got this cast until September 5. I'm hoping when I go back at that time it will be the end of the soft casts.

She did take out the stitches this week and said I could stand/walk on it 30 minutes out of every hour, but when I sit down (the other 30 minutes of each hour) I have to prop it up. Still no driving or going to work (hum, dee, dee, dumm... oh, who, ME?!?)

So remember folks, when you think of me this week, think BLUE. :-)

3 comments:

Abejarron Caotico said...

Just think... in your old age, you can look back on all these wonderful pictures you've posted and think, "Wow! That was one snazzy foot!"

I'm just looking for an upside to this.

Marylou said...

The ONLY upside to foot surgery is not being in pain anymore, not so much from the surgery, my pain from the surgery itself is/has been minimal, but the pain that caused me to have the surgery in the first place.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Your as bad as the kids listening to the doc. I know different and I ain't talking...

Now give me ten push-ups!
LiNdA