Books open you up to different points of view, and new worlds present themselves through reading. ~Jeff Kinney~

8.14.2006

Foot Note



PINK Week continues. As promised here is the pic of my PINK foot bandage.

And the reason PINK Week continues is because my Podiatrist's office called me this morning to change my appointment. I was supposed to have the stitches taken out of my foot this Thursday. MY Pod/Dr. is out of town this week and next, so her associate was going to do it, but he had a death in his family and will be out of the office all this week, so my stitch removal has been rescheduled for NEXT Monday at 3pm.

This means instead of having these stitches and restrictions on my activities removed this Thursday, now it will be NEXT Monday. Instead of 3 more days, it's now going to be 7 more days.

The nurse assured me my foot and the stitches would be fine for the extra days and that I should just keep doing what I have/haven't been doing for the extra 4 days. I started to ask her if that meant I was to *keep going crazy*, but this was an unforseen thing and a death in someone's family, I shouldn't complain.

So PINK Week continues...

Oh, and in the picture it looks like my 2nd, 3rd & 4th toes are badly bruised. This is NOT an aberration of my camera. They are badly bruised toes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least purple toes are a complementary color to the pink cast. ;-)

Abejarron Caotico said...

It kind of looks like the Doodlebug drew on your foot with a marker. That cast, though... that's stylish!