Books open you up to different points of view, and new worlds present themselves through reading. ~Jeff Kinney~

9.23.2006

It's been a while...

... but I'm still here. We've been very busy at Quilting Cousins (www.quiltingcousinsquilts.com) and are getting ready for our first ever weekend at Canton Texas (www.cantontradedays.com/) next weekend.

The foot is doing VERY well. I went back to the Dr. This past Tuesday and she said the range of motion in my toe is "ahead of schedule" and I can get myself back on the treadmill, but I need to take it slow. Yes, Yes, Yes, music to my ears. So I'm doing about 10 miniutes every other day right now. I'm also going to start walking on my lunch hour next week.

Life is good, if we can just make some money on our quilts next weekend to pay the bills at the shop. :-)

No comments: