Books open you up to different points of view, and new worlds present themselves through reading. ~Jeff Kinney~

11.21.2006

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!


Ok, that's a bit early, but it's either early or it's going to be very, very late. Things have been happening around here at an amazing rate. So much so that I just can't blog about it all. The majority of them are good things... there is nothing hideously bad going on, just busy.

As I was getting ready to go to the grocery store this morning, I got a text message from Robby to look at my e-mail. Robby is at deer camp BTW and has not gotten a deer so far this year... until this morning.

When I checked my e-mail, here's what I found. It's an 8 pt. if you care about such things.

Anyway, Hope everyone has a HAPPY TURKEY DAY (no, we're not having deer for Thanksgiving, I'm already thawing the turkey).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Robby congrats from me! :-)

Marylou said...

Will do!

Anonymous said...

Mary,
How can I email you? I don't see links anywhere on your blog... I'm at llhanley@bunnyville.com.

Lori