Returned from the evacuation Wednesday night about 7:30pm. Yesterday, Thursday, was filled with getting back on track errands and cooking and laundry.
Today I'm really back on-line and getting things back on track. The cats are really happy to be back home and they are getting back to their old selves. Don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing, but they don't seem to be permanently traumatized by the evacuation. Oscar and Chloe were back to normal yesterday.
We had great accomodations in Round Rock and lots of good food. Were well taken care of by my cousins. But there's no place like home... and I do feel a bit like Dorothy right now.
I'll go through my pictures, which are still trapped in my camera, this afternoon and see if I have anything worthy of posting here.
I'm hoping to get back to my quilting over the weekend and especially next week as the spouse is going to be out of town for several days at a school. Nothing to do but quilt then. ;-)
1 comment:
...unless, of course, you have to evac for Hurricane Ike. ;-) The damn things just keep coming....
Post a Comment