Am back on-line for now. I'm back home (in my own bed). The cats are happy, well, YEAH, they don't have to clean up the yard. Pictures will come soon.
The dogs were happiest at the lake, everything is a giant adventure to them.
Robby has gone from 12 hour days back to his regular 10 hour days/with days off, but the bulk of those days are back in his AC'ed office doing paperwork, so he's not as dead tired as he has been. We are both looking forward to the weekend, he will have 3 days off, though judging from the amount of stuff we have to do around the house he may wish he was back in his AC'ed office doing paperwork. ;-)
We didn't have any damage to the house, but our area had serious wind damage and I'm looking at a neighborhood full of blue tarps again. And a back yard full of limbs.
Will write more soon, just wanted you to know I'M BAAAAAACK!
No comments:
Post a Comment