Books open you up to different points of view, and new worlds present themselves through reading. ~Jeff Kinney~

9.24.2010

And baby makes... 5?

If you haven't caught the news on FaceBook, YES! Megan is pregnant. Not much to say so far. She found out at a regular dr's visit and has not had her OB/GYN appointment yet. We don't know how far along she is, but I think it's pretty early.

She gets tired every afternoon and has had some morning sickness. Not really bad yet, but it's happening and with her history of stomach problems...

Are Robby and I excited? YOUBETCHA!!!

Didn't know if we'd ever see this. The last I had heard Megan said she and Gary weren't sure about "mixing their DNA."  And that "possibly" they'd consider adopting again "sometime in the future." The translation I got from that was "Cool your jets Mamie, it's going to be a while." That discussion happened just over a week ago.

So I chose this week, the start of the new TV season, the end of summer/beginning of fall, to get ourselves back on track. Eating better (me cooking more and better things). Get us in the habit of watching the new shows for the season and being more focused on my quilting projects. I REALLY need to get that last one under control.

But now my head spins daily (and sometimes hourly) with the possibilities.

As Megan said, "I've done babies, it's the pregnancy that's new." So I'm focusing on making this pregnancy as special as I can for her.  Whatever she wants and especially what she needs.

Stay tuned for more "Shrimp" news.  ;-)

No comments: