I know I keep saying things are busy around here and then I don't say what I'm busy at. Mostly it's just massive amounts of day-to-day stuff. Nothing to really report, it just keeps me busy.
Lots of quilting going on, at least until my big (Janome 6600) broke. It's still in the shop and I'm still hoping to get it back soon. (I miss it) However, sewing goes on (on my little Janome Silver), just not the quilting and minor embroidery that needs to be done.
With Little Robert and Lyric being 4 and 3 respectively, Halloween was a blast. Yes, I've got pics and will try to get them in the sidebar over the weekend. Robert was Captain America and Lyric a princess (what else). We also took them pumpkin hunting, it just gets better every year. :-)
And now on to the Houston International Quilt Festival. Preview night (Nov. 3) was AWESOME (as always). I enjoyed it, the quilts, more than I have in the past couple of years. I'm not really sure why. I just liked them more. The designs kind of "spoke to me" more.
I've still got one more full day there to finish looking at the quilts and then of course, shopping. Ah, the shopping...
I am really looking forward to the whole HIQF experience. I always am, but more so this year for some reason.
The only other piece of information I have about family is of course Megan's pregnancy. As most everyone knows by now Robby and I are going to be grandparents again. Megan is due... well, despite having her first OB/GYN appointment Nov. 3, we're still not sure. Megan believes she's about 3 1/2 months along in her pregnancy, but apparently her hormone levels are higher than they should be for that time frame, but well within the range of say, twins in that time frame. However, it could be that it is a single pregnancy and she is simply farther along in her pregnancy than she thinks at this time. SO, she has an Ultrasound scheduled for this coming Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment