Books open you up to different points of view, and new worlds present themselves through reading. ~Jeff Kinney~

1.26.2008

Just as I predicted

Thursday morning I woke up sick. BOY, was I sick. I had helped get Megan to the dr Wednesday because she was so sick, she didn't know if she could drive. Turned out she had Bronchitis and was dehydrated. Thursday morning I got up, had breakfast, was sitting at the computer and just suddenly felt tired again, I crawled back in bed thinking that another hour's sleep would do the trick, after all, it had been a bruital week, working the quit show, helping set it up and then take it down and the very next day Megan and Little Robert getting sick. I was just extra tired, right? By noon I could barely move. I had chills and the fever to go with them.


Thursday and Friday have kind of been a blur. When you're in bed for 48 hours straight and have a 102 fever part of the time, things mush together.


This is Saturday evening, I'm definitely on the mend, my fever is way down, I have an appetite again and it didn't hurt that Pretty Woman was on ABC tonight, one of my favorite movies.

I'm going to be taking it easy again tomorrow and then hopefully Monday I'll be right as rain again. I've only lost a week.

Thirty-days and counting (I know some of you out there know what that means).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was really hoping you were wrong about catching the crud, but I figured when I didn't hear from you by now that it had gotten you. :-(

Just rest and don't try to get back up to speed too soon. Hope you and Megan, kids, Robby etc. are all well soon. I'll be thinking of you. :-)