Books open you up to different points of view, and new worlds present themselves through reading. ~Jeff Kinney~

1.31.2008

Thoughts on being sick

First, I'd like to thank "Nurse Nicky". He really took care of me while I was sick. He stayed with me in bed most of the time and licked my fevered brow. He genuinely worred about me when I didn't get out of bed to feed him, didn't matter that Robby took care of that chore, he was concerned why "I" wasn't doing it. It must have been such a scarafice for him to lay in bed with me all day.

I'm not going to go into the extra weird dreams I had while I was sick. No one cares that I can design multi-level garages for your home, or so my dreams tell me I can. And I'm not even going into the "Mud-children" dream... Let me just say I'll be shooting off an e-mail to Stephen King about that dream.

While sick in bed, somewhere between sleep and well, where ever I was. I started thinking about dumb stuff... like in humans those pointy teeth we have are called canines, but what are they called in felines?


According to DVM-The Newsmagazine of Veterinary Medicine, cats have 30 adult teeth that include 12 incisors, four canines, 10 premolars and four molars. So there you have it, felines have canine teeth. Aren't you glad I couldn't sleep last Saturday night and thought to look that up on the internet at 4:45 am for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While I'm interested to hear it I have to think that Nicky isn't too pleased. (And after all he did to take care of you, you drop a piece of info like that on him!) ;-)