
This is the rooftop in the 03-02 picture that I said would
become significant later. If you go back to the 03-02 picture,
the snow doesn't look all that deep, *I* didn't think it was
*this* deep. But once I saw the guy up there shoveling
the snow, it was DEEP.
2 comments:
I'm really enjoying your commentary on the place, the snow, everything. :-) So, I'm guessing that the snow on the roof didn't all fall at once and though they shovel constantly they can never keep up? You know it looks like he's building a pile of snow right up against the side of the building from what was on the roof. If he shoveled all the snow on the roof onto that area against the building he'd have a hill he could just walk down. ;-)
Actually, in this pic, he is standing on a multilevel roof, he's not near the ground yet. And they come along grate the snow to the end of the road, otherwise it would collect in front of the doors of the condos and no one could get out. :-)
Post a Comment