Books open you up to different points of view, and new worlds present themselves through reading. ~Jeff Kinney~

12.11.2008

Hurricane days and snow days in the same year...


Oh yeah... it snowed last night. The spouse and I were out at 12:30am this morning watching it snow. I took some quick video of it and if I can figure out how to upload it I'll post that later.


I took a bunch of pics. I'll add them to the sidebar in a while.


The dogs were amused... for a little while. Chloe kept eating it. I thought their water was frozen and she was thirsty and just being resourceful eating the snow... but no, tasting things is part of how she "experiences" life. I mean, if it doesn't taste good, what good is it?


Nicky just stares out the window at it. Pressley went outside... briefly... VERY briefly. I stood him in the snow, but he just hopped out of it like a bunny. Each time I put him in it, the faster he hopped out of it. When he came inside he AND Nicky were licking his paws.





No comments: