I ordered a bowl of gumbo online last night. Yup, you read it right. A bowl of gumbo. It wasn't enough to be delivered to my house, I did have to go and pick it up, but they have a drive-thru and I didn't even have to get out of my car.
Jason's Deli has an option in some areas (I don't think it's in all areas yet) to order from their menu on the internet, select the time you want to pick it up and it's ready when you get there. You go to their web site, create a profile (username and pw) and order from them, it's just that easy. When I got home with the food, the order was CORRECT (ok, it is hard to mess up ONE bowl of gumbo, but then have you ever driven away from a fast food place and had to check your order before you left because they were notoriously crappy about giving you the wrong order) and the food was hot. And it wasn't some crappy fast food, it was Jason's!
TRUE convenience has come to Bmt via Jason's Deli.
Jason's Deli is in the news for other good reasons too, hekc out:
http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/local/jason_s_deli_goes_green__co-founder_urges_other_to_follow_12-02-2008.html
No comments:
Post a Comment