Books open you up to different points of view, and new worlds present themselves through reading. ~Jeff Kinney~

12.01.2008

Ninos y Ninas Fabric

Scored big (fabric-wise) this morning. I was on-line looking through some of the ads that have come into my mail box over the weekend. Some things already expired (were only good for the weekend). But some things were only good today or starting today.

On of the newsletters I get for a fabric shop is having a big BLOW OUT SALE today. I've never found much there, never ordered anything from there and sometimes wonder why I don't just unsub from the newsletter. But *this morning* they had fabric I've been told by everyone is way long gone and I'll never see it again. They had 9 yards @ $3.99 and I greedily bought ALL of it.

http://www.quarterinchpublishing.com/images/fabric_ninos_primary.jpg This is the site of the publisher of the books and the fabric, not the site I bought it from. This just had a better over all picture.

I just LOVE this fabric and it's going to be SO great in the pinata quilt I make for Robert and Lyric.

No comments: