Books open you up to different points of view, and new worlds present themselves through reading. ~Jeff Kinney~

8.11.2009

Does ham come from Hamsters?

The g-kids stayed with us Sunday night and into Monday. Everytime they stay I see such growth in them, not the physical growth, though Lyric is wearing a size larger clothes than "brother" now. But just and overall mental growth.

Lyric is talking in sentences now, small ones, but sentences.

Today about 11:30am I get a text from the quiet one that askes if we told Rob(zilla) that ham comes from hamsters. Initially I was a little shocked and concerned. Poor little guy, he's worrying that he's eating hamsters on his ham sandwich.

As it turns out the only part of that that was true was they they were eating ham sandwiches.

I text the quiet one back and told her that Uh... NO!!! We did not tell him that ham comes from hamsters.

I then inquired if he was worried over this. She text me back and said that Rob(zilla) was disappointed that his sandwich DIDN'T have hamsters on it.

Ah, the mind of a 3 year old boy...

No comments: